Thursday, March 12, 2009

It was a good morning.

I woke up bleary-eyed at 7:00 this morning, last night's manic episode long gone, resentful at having to commute to another 8:30 class in sub-zero weather.

I left my house and turned on my iPod, which was halfway through this week's CBC Radio 3 podcast. My ears were greeted with... a French rap about partying in a Jacuzzi by Acadian group Radio Radio.

"Je porte une grosse furcoat dans ma jacuzzi
Ma vie a changée depuis qu'j'ai une jacuzzi
Et je mange des onion rings dans ma jacuzzi
Chaque jour c'est Noel pi je paye point de taxe"

Please tell me they are coming to Ottawa soon and bringing their Jacuzzi and rotating girl with a disco ball on her head with them.

Do yourself a favour and watch the YouTube video. It's the best thing that's happened to me all week.

"J'ai une grosse Jacuzzi, comme dans les movies..."

No comments: